Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Jessica Weiner on the Today Show

A while back, I wrote about a book entitled, Do I Look Fat in This? written by Jessica Weiner. I saw her speak at a conference and found her to be v. warm, funny, and engaging. She has a history of an eating disorder and has made it her work to educate and inform about such struggles.

Anyway, here's a release from her press team about her upcoming appearance:

Watch Jessica do what she does best, on the Today Show with Matt Lauer
Thursday July 6, 2006 at appx. 8:09 am EST.

Please check your local listings for the appropriate NBC station and airtime in your city.

Here's a link to her site as well. (She happens to be the advice columnist for MK and Ashley's web site!)

If you're around tomorrow morning (or have a DVR), you may want to check her out. . . .

4 comments:

PTC said...

Glad I checked your site before hitting the gym this morning. I taped the segment and am going to watch it later. Thanks for the heads-up.

drstaceyny said...

I'm not sure she was on, though I may have missed her. There was a segment on Lane Bryant being ousted from a Chicago suburb, so I figured she'd be on that (but wasn't).

PTC said...

Nope, I didn't see her either.

Anonymous said...

Jess Weiner really is an inspiration. She recently spoke with the Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt about what recovery feels like- to keep the positive message going, check it out at our CED blog: http://eatingdisorder.org/blog/?p=20