Monday, December 18, 2006

Cada Mujer Tiene un Desorden el Comer



In honor of the upcoming wide release of Dreamgirls, I present to you a
Spanish-language version of an old post I found while browsing on the web. I find this Google-based translation funny, particularly since my Spanish vocabulary is about as paltry as Beyonce's preparatory meals.

Word around town is that Jennifer Hudson's debut is amazing--her performance has been greeted with standing ovations around New York.

Now can we stop talking about her weight?

4 comments:

PTC said...

Ha ha! Muy interesante (very intersting). My gusta los commentos (i made that word up) en espanol. (I like the comments in spanish.)

HA HA!

PearShapedGirl said...

I couldn't agree more! Enough about her weight and more about her acting chops. I also dislike the comments that Beyonce has made about Jennifer's weight and how Jennifer was "lucky" to have to gain weight for the role. It seems like a back-handed compliment to me.

drstaceyny said...

ptc--cute!

psg--back-handed, indeed. Maybe the awards will speak for themselves.

Blog said...

oy. so true. it's all about her weight, of course. dangit.